Monday, April 18, 2011

i just got a fever :(
so i had to skip school 
my cough getting worse everyday.
i can't sleep at the night.
so bad :(
i can't meet my besties for a week i guess.
i miss them so damn much right now.
wanna talk to them now.
they make me smile every second.
laugh every minutes.
Omg,I'm goin to miss them all.
last week i was at the food stall
and i saw a boy with a DSLR and i talked to tht boy
he was so friendly to me.at the last he asked for my phone number and i don't give it.but on the evening i saw him with their friend at the park taking photos and they asked me to join them.
I don't care about them and walk away :P
at last i was hoping to meet them again .

I'm blackberry user now.
i don't want that phone.I want Iphone.
i friend with strangers on BBM. so badd.
BYEEE :D
                                                                  BBM 228300A8 ;)