Friday, January 7, 2011

will you forget me? will you forget what i've done
to you? I'm so sorry. I was cheat and make you cry :(
i repent for it darling and will you forgive me?
i just get know from your brother that your father just got stroke ! Omg :( i lost my self and my faith is shaking
i cant't think about other and whats only on my mind is
" God, everything will be alright"
yah, the problem that i made is so bad for you but hurt you the most. i want you to know that i will never text to you again and again ever i want it :( and i promise to myself that i never hack your facebook again because i always do it sayang :(
i broke our relationship and yours dreams that 
 you want to marry me and making a lot of babies.I'm glad for
it but now its just such a dream that will never happen. You say you will never find me and hoping that never meet again :(
just now i realized that i'm just a very bad girl and still young for love. not matured enough! I don't want couple anymore and people stop being my stalkers.now theres nothing on us ;
che ku abdullah bin che ku azmi & siti naziera bt zakaria
forever your name on my lips ; the best boys that i never meet before ; the best boyfriend thats among the best  ; amazing dude ever!Iloveyousomuch