Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hey guys, Today is the last holiday D:
And tomorrow i will goes school and meet new friend .
whats on my mind just who will be my new friends?
who will be sitting next to me? who will be go to the canteen with me? I will find it out tomorrow i guess D:
The soul partner that i searching for and of course its a girl.
and all those emotions start building in my chest and my mind just thinking that will my best friends will forget me? hoping not because everybody love their friends. Iloveyousomuch .
 the best moments always on my mind Group lee
the best friend that i never got before and the best teen i never found before.The moments will always on my  mind.I promise.
for 2011 i don't want couple D: maybe !
because got the exam and don't want failed it just like i failed the final exam and need to move the class :(
in this bad classes still got a friend that i have friend in standard five i guess D: He good and of course he were a boy ;

at least hoping that everything just fine ; everything.